All of Santorini’s regions are covered by our numerous mini-tours. You may explore the attractions of Santorini with the help of professional Santorini guides to suit your taste, tour length, interest, and budget. Our Tailor-Made Santorini Tours may fulfill all of your wishes and be adapted to your specific preferences and demands to provide you with absolutely unforgettable vacations. Not only do we have the skills, but we also have the organization.
You simply select the type of escapade you wish to have.
Take a Santorini private with your family or with your friends on a private tour with an experienced local Tour Guide and get up close and personal with this mesmerizing island. So, prepare to be amazed by all the possibilities, the sightseeing and locations the island has to offer.
Planning your Santorini tour
You can read through our website to develop ideas for your tour. You can combine any of the suggested itineraries, Santorini island tours we offer. Explore Santorini on your own by choosing from various places and activities. Create your own itinerary to enjoy the freedom of a private tour. Tell us where you want to go in Santorini, for how long and your interests. That it’s all we need to create a tailor-made Santorini Tour, especially for you.
Your tour will be on a private basis, you are not part of a group. We will answer any further questions you may have allowing you to adjust any part of the suggested itinerary to suit your preferences and interests. Our Tailor- Made Santorini tours will meet and surpass your expectations due to our excellent service and highly experienced staff, whether you choose individual or small groups tour excursions.
TAILOR-MADE SANTORINI TOUR RECOMMENDED OPTIONS
- Pyrgos, Emporio, Mesa Gonia, and Megalochori are examples of traditional villages.
- Oia, Imerovigli, and Firostefani are examples of cosmopolitan settlements.
- The Red Beach and the Black Sand Beach are two examples of beaches.
- History: mainly the prehistoric site of Akrotiri
- Agricultural: for example, Nomikos Estate, to learn about local life.
- Cultural: such as the Symposium Cultural Center or the Lost Atlantis
- Wineries: as Gavalas winery, or The musueum winery, or Argyros winery
- Tour guide/ Driver
- Bottle of water
- Fuel surcharge
- Pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks
- Entrance fees